KYOCERA FLEET SERVICES: MINIMISE DOWN TIME. MAXIMIZE...PERFORMANCE & AVAILABILITY.
Kyocera Fleet Services (KFS) is a complete & proactive remote service monitoring solution tool that saves users time and money. The Kyocera dealer supporting Service Desk can monitor copier and printer fleet devices in real time, anticipate problems, and even schedule remote firmware updates during off-peak hours, all on a highly secure solution. Customers can also view their fleet performance with KFS.
KFS is hosted offsite on the highly secure cloud of Microsoft Azure, reducing IT staff workload.
- No additional server is needed
- Real-time remote Service Desk diagnostics and alerts to prevent potential down time
- Real-time Service Desk message instructions to users on operation panel display
- Real time remote error resolution, code reset to get units up and running quickly
- Scheduled after hour remote firmware updates to have the latest performance improvements
- Continuous monitoring of toner supply with auto order replenishment and delivery to the unit
- Eliminates virtually all maintenance needs by the end user allowing more time on priority tasks
- Lowers reactive down time resulting in more availability of Kyocera devices in your fleet
KFS also provides usage data: Which devices are the most used? Which ones are the least? Is there too much color printing? Or not enough? Optimize user group copiers/printers infrastructure with an initial site survey & analysis at the start before implementation or over time. The infrastructure can be optimized to better meet the unique and ever-changing needs of any group within an organization.
Better understanding of needs with robust proactive performance & usage data
- Identify trends & user group needs
- Detailed analysis & customizable reports available by email on demand or scheduled
- Optimize device configuration to meet changing needs
- Mapped copiers /printers to floorplans available online
- Devices appropriately sized & feature set through-out your Fleet
CONTACT US TODAY
Powerful Business Printers, MFPs and Software Solutions
Around the world, across widely diversified areas of business, nearly 70,000 people at Kyocera are committed to the pursuit of excellence and to continually finding new ways to exceed customer expectations.