WE SEE LAW FIRMS DIFFERENTLY
Records and Information Governance is an essential part of running a legal practice. Few professions are more reliant on documents, and no profession is faced by more stringent regulatory requirements for how they are managed, cataloged, routed, stored, encrypted, and secured.
Kyocera has helped law firms of all sizes manage their documents more efficiently, securely, and cost-effectively. We design and implement customized solutions that adhere to state and local compliance standards, and accommodate the increasing variety of formats: paper and digital documents, audio files, video and static imagery, emails, and more.
Streamline All Document-Related Tasks
Seamless integration with server-based or cloud-based Enterprise Content Management Systems
- High-volume, high-speed scanning, faxing, copying and printing
- Route over-sized files quickly and securely with full audit trail
- Automated OCR, indexing, Bates stamping, barcode recognition
Device Security, Data Encryption & Cost-Control
User-specific restrictions enable case-specific or function-specific access
- Password-based or HID card-based authentication
- Multifactor authentication meets HSPD-12 standards
- Customizable cost-recovery solutions for all functions
CONTACT US TODAY
Powerful Business Printers, MFPs and Software Solutions
Around the world, across widely diversified areas of business, nearly 70,000 people at Kyocera are committed to the pursuit of excellence and to continually finding new ways to exceed customer expectations.